Individual & Family
2017 Women's Retreat--"The Doctor is IN!"
April 7-9, 14-16, & 21-23, 2017
Registration is now closed.
Please call 517.316.1565 if you'd like to be added to our waiting list.
Retreat attendance fee--105.00 (includes cabin lodging)
Auditorium--Add 20.00/person (handicapped or over 65 no upgrade fee)
Deer Lodge--Add 25.00/person
Cedar Lodge--Add 30.00/person
Offsite--reduce attendance fee by 20.00/person. (You make your own lodging arrangements)
Breakout Seminars Flyer
- You can register individually or as a group.
- Weekend maximum guests we can accommodate is 200. If you are registering yourself, but staying with a group, make sure your entire group registers quickly or the retreat may fill up without all of your friends, or without YOU.
- Payment will NOT be made at the time of registration as we will need to confirm lodging, payments, scholarships, group attendees and payment methods and then we will contact the group leader or individual for payment. Please do not call to pay on opening day, we will contact you for payment after we've had a chance to confirm the details of your registration/s. THANK YOU!
- Lodging requests are filled on a first come, first served basis for both online and phone registrations.
- A confirmation letter will be emailed after payment is completed.
- Online registration is preferred as spots fill quickly and the phones are usually very busy.
- Bring a crazy doctors scrub outfit for our Saturday night fun!
- Offering is for Adventist Frontier Missions.
Jane Harris currently ministers as the Women’s Ministry Director for the Michigan Conference. She organizes many seminars for women, moms, and daughters and loves to connect with people. Jane believes outreach is for everyone and that there are many methods of evangelism and which can come in many different sizes and shapes. But the one method Jane loves the best is Friendship Evangelism, because this method has as many different forms as there are people. (Ministry of Healing, pg. 143.)
Janie is married to Craig Harris and together they have two grown married daughters, as well as one grandson Owen and grandaughter Morgan. God has given Jane the gift of organization, decorating, and hospitality. It is not unusual to see Jane planning events at home and for the conference office. Jane has always loved studying the Bible and has given many Bible studies. Her hobbies are bargain shopping, decorating, restoring and repurposing old items, staying active, laughing, and spending time with her family.
Kasey McFarland grew up near Drummond Island in a non-Christian home. She was introduced to Jesus at the age of 19 during a tragedy that happened in the family of the boy she was dating (and later married!). She is currently a member of the Lansing Seventh-day Adventist church and works in the Women’s Ministries and Lifestyle Matters at Work departments at the Michigan Conference of Seventh-day Adventists.
Kasey enjoys spending time with her husband Bill, son’s Jake and Kaleb, and her family and friends. She truly loves serving Jesus in ministry. She is a busy wife, mother, sister, daughter, aunt and great-aunt. Kasey also loves being active and creative, studying God’s Word, reading, writing, speaking and teaching and all aspects of ministry. Just don’t ask her to sing or play an instrument.