Things to do: Handbook for Principal's
1. Send pre-session schedule to teachers before they arrive on contract
2. Finalize and prepare registration documents and schedule cleaning of school prior to registration (See Teacher Resources Page)
3. Meet with School Board Chair to set agenda for September Board Meeting - School Board Manual
4. Get all potential volunteers to complete Adventist Volunteer Screening (This will be approved at next school board)
5. Collect class schedule analysis from each teacher
6. Populate Jupiter with new families (get student I.D. from NAD Dashboard)
7. Send letter to all families include: Welcome, First Day Schedule, News, New Teacher Bio's, upcoming important dates
8. Keep treasurer updated on a daily basis
9. Get IT support for new staff and equipment
10. Get list of all field trips and over night trips prepared for upcoming board approval
11. Meet with Finance Committee to update the final school year budget (this is voted in the September School Board)
12. Meet with Home and School Leader to overview the year - Home and School Association Handbook
School Board Minutes and Treasurer's Report sent
A physical examination is required of all students entering a Michigan school for the first time. A physical examination is recommended at grade 1, 5 and 9.
Student immunization Records nee to be up-to-date. Non-medical Immunization waivers cannot be accepted without the county health department stamp and signature of the authorizing agent completing parent/guardian immunization education.
Invite speaker for your Fall Week of Prayer.
Keep school Emergency Drills Notebook up-to-date
Final Budget for Current School Year Form is due November 10
Schedule Parent-Teacher Conferences for end of 1st qtr.
Start keeping track of new inventory and deletion of old inventory. (June 10 section)