The Michigan Conference has an opening in the Human Resources Department for a full-time secretarial position. HR oversees all new hires, benefits, child protection and background check information, as well as all policies related to HR. The person must be a Seventh-day Adventist and be able to have a good balance of teamwork and independence.
Other skills & responsibilities include:
- High organizational and task-oriented skills
- Ability to multi-task and process information in a fast-paced environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office
- Ability to learn and use online HR-related platforms
- Have excellent writing skills and be able to communicate well in person and online
If interested, or if you have any questions, please submit your resume/questions to Laura Im: firstname.lastname@example.org.