Michigan Men of Faith
October 25, 2014
OFFICE AND FIELD CHANGES
The following office and field changes were voted by the Michigan Conference Executive Committee.
- Jim Howard has accepted to be the Personal Ministries Director and the Evangelism Coordinator and will take up his responsibility January 1, 2015.
- Justin Ringstaff has accepted to be Associate Ministerial Director and will take up his responsibility December 1, 2014.
- Daniel Scarone will continue as Associate Ministerial Director and take the St. Johns Church and possibly another church.
- Russ Thomas has been assigned to help with our adult L.E. work. A new district with Clare and another church, to be announced, is being formed.
- A new district with Ithaca and Frost is being formed.
- A new district with Cedar Lake and another church, to be announced, is being formed.
- Jordon Peck, our Glow leader in the Publishing department, is going to India as a missionary. He had planned to be with us for one year and did a great job. We are grateful that someone gave us a donation so we could replace him. Leroy Hernandez, who worked with Kamil Metz this summer, has been asked to take that role.
The mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church is to make disciples of all people, communicating the everlasting gospel in the context of the Three Angels messages of Revelation 14:6-12, leading them to accept Jesus as personal Savior and unite with His remnant Church, discipling them to serve Him as Lord, and preparing them for His soon return.